Saturday 18 July 2015

EIMI Wella range.

Wella Proffesionals EIMI range



 Here is my next best kept secret. I haven't been on the blog for a while as I've been poorly :( 
Recently we've had in a new range of products called the EIMI range which includes volume, smooth, texture, shine and finishing hairpsrays.

I have used a few products in the range and got on really well with them. Here are some reviews on the products I have used.

Dry me, dry shampoo is amazing and creates volume and texture. I always struggle with greasy roots so this for me is a life saver. Most dry shampoo's leave a white residue on the hair making it hard to get rid of or hide, this one is clear when sprayed and doesn't need as much rubbing in. It is matte to refresh your hair and absorb any oils from the scalp. Great when you want a lie in! Compared to other Dry shampoo's e.g the trusty Batiste, it is quite expensive at£12.50. I know its quite steep but its worth it, it makes your hair look like its been washed that day. I suggest using this for special occasions and sticking to batiste for everyday use. I also like to use this even when your hair isn't dirty and you just want to add bit of volume to it.



 Sugar lift 

This is another winner in the range in my eyes. It's enriched with sugar to provide lift, shine and touchable grip on the hair. Apply to wet hair for a textured and volumed style or use on dry hair for a more settled style. This is great for people with fine or flat hair as it creates root lift and holds it. This is also Great for hair ups as it makes the hair more grippy and therefore stays where you put it and helps backcombing stay in!




 Eimi Stay styled hairspray
This is a lovely workable hairspray that is 
great to use when doing hair up's. I used to use the Schwartskopf Silhouette flexible hold hairspray. Until now I didn't realise how strong that was. Say for instance your client wanted loose curls and a braid, you need the curls to still be workable so that they separate when it comes to the plait. This hairspray provides exactly that and still has enough hold in to hold up on its own. I will most certainly be reordering this one. I do a lot of occasion hair and I usually use the a brand with a passion for delivering innovative and creative hair care products. This protects hair from the effects of humidity, harmful UV rays and heat damage caused by styling tools to leave you with smoother, frizz-free hair.



    





No comments:

Post a Comment