Friday 5 June 2015

Bargain bikini!



๐Ÿ’žMy bargain bikini!!๐Ÿ’ž

I don't know about you but I LOVE the triangle bikinis but I am not prepared to pay the price tag that comes with them. £60 is just ridiuclous if you ask me. Even if I had all the money in the world I still don't think I would pay that much for a bikini. (Sorry!) 

That's when I came across this bad boy. It comes in 4 Gorgeous colours, yellow,baby blue, teal and dark pink at just £3.99 and free postage! They're even from England and the postage takes only 2 days! 

I chose the pink one as I think pink looks great with a tan and my holiday is only round the corner. 

I was very sceptical about this bikini because of the price but it is amazing! The quality is very good for £3.99! It's not the thickest material but it isn't see through which is the main thing! It's very comfortable on the skin( not rough).
The clasp at the back is very easy to do and is quite strong so there is no chance of it flinging off. I've had this problem many a time๐Ÿ˜‚


Overall I cannot fault this bikini for the price and I like the fact I can even mix and match the top with different bottoms. I ordered a Medium and I'm usually an 8-10. I can't  wait to get this on! Get me on holiday already!! ✨❤️

So come on girls grab yours here for just £3.99!!! :http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191593829640  

Happy holidays xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment