Tuesday 30 June 2015

Garnier ultimate blends๐Ÿ

Hi girlies, I just have to share with you my new favourite shampoo and conditioner!



๐ŸGarnier Ultimate Blends 'The strength restorer' ๐Ÿ

The Strength Restorer is tailor-made for fragile, prone to splitting, damaged hair. This amazing shampoo is enriched with honey, royal jelly and propolis which  leaves fragile, damaged hair feeling healthier and smoother.

The shampoo is heavenly honey scented which is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling beautiful until you next wash it!

Since using it I've felt my hair is a lot stronger and healthier and unbelievably soft! 

If you grab it now, it's on offer in Boots for £3.89 for 400 ml!! It's also on 3 for 2 so you get the cheapest free. It's certainly part of my daily routine now!  Worth a go Ey!? Who uses it already or has done? What shampoo do you love? Let me know x 

No comments:

Post a Comment