Sunday 21 February 2016

FLAWLESS Revolution Eyeshadow Palette


I must tell you all about this fabulous little palette I have found.

The brand 'Revolution' has taken the makeup industry by storm in the past few months and I can see why! All of their products I have tried so far have been amazing, stay tuned for my next blog post on their contour and highlighting kit! 


This Eyeshadow palette comes in beautiful rose gold packaging, which was what really caught my eye. It also has a mirror running along the full length of the palette which is what I look for when choosing eye palettes.



The exterior has a black glossy finish to it which makes it easy to wipe clean after use. It also has a snap shut function on the front so there is no risk of leaving it open and spoiling your eyeshadows.








It has 32 different eyeshadow colours with different textures to each one, some matte, ideal for bases and others metallic/sparkly.
The colours are a great variety including day and night shades which means its great for the week and weekends and there is no need to carry multiple eye shadows in your bag!





As you can see by the usage on this i love the Copper Shimmer shade in this palette. It's a lovely copper colour and being blue/green eyed i like to use this to make my eyes stand out. Im excited to try the rest, Red night looks like it could be lovely with a black smokey eye.



Here is a look I have created with this palette using colours, paper (top left) , highlight (top row, 4th in), Copper shimmer (3rd row, 4th in).





Now, where to get it and the price! I picked this up in my local Superdrug shop for drum roll please .... £8! You can't go wrong with this girls, the pigment's in the shadows are amazing, I would say it is on par if not better than the Naked palette's!!

Have you tried any of the revolution eye palettes? 


until next time


Fran xx

3 comments:

  1. very good product, how do I get one? Thanks and Greetings from me situsrpp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin Peels use naturally derived fruit acids to exfoliate the surface of the skin and united a number of skin concerns. By removing tame, dead cells from the skins surface, peels rudely pretentiousness in door pores, blemishes and comfortable lines.The combinations of swift ingredients in skin peels in birmingham allows you to lecture to your skin shakeup at the deepest improvement such as blemished or acne skin, to your liking lines, wrinkles, or even teetotal and dehydrated skin For example, salicylic discordant is utter for calming acne prone skin as it controls excessive oil production, un-blocks pores and reduces the bacterial inflammation.http://rejuven8skinclinic.co.uk/treatments/cosmedix-skin-peel/

    ReplyDelete