Sunday 7 February 2016

Last nights makeup


Hi all hope you've had a lovely weekend, they go so fast!😩 especially if you work Saturdays like me, anyway, I can't moan. 

Last night I went out with the girls to Penny Blacks In The Mailbox In Birmingham for my best friends birthday and today I've been at my dads in Cheltenham. What have you been up to?

I thought I would share with you some of the main products I used for my makeup last night. 

Lashes- Eylure volume 107 (My fave!)
Eyes- revolution FLAWLESS eyeshadow palette, Charlotte Tilbury Cameleon eyeshadow stick. 
 Double wear foundation in shade SHELL BEIGE. 
Powder- Maybelline super stay 24 hours.
Contour- CT Contour kit, also revolution sculpt and contour kit in shade CO4.
Blush- NARS in shade Orgasm. 
Lips-Kiko lip liner in pearly pink. 
Charlotte Tilbury- Hepburn honey.
Charlotte Tilbury- seduction lipgloss.

And of course to finish....Urban decay setting spray. 










Have you used any thing recently that you've loved? Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment