Sunday 12 April 2015

quick and easy contouring


 Super quick contouring steps : how to contour in 3 easy steps.
So first of all I apply the light colour to my under eye area,nose forehead and chin. I then apply some to my edges of my lips to make them seem wider.


 Next is the dark now this is for the things you want to look smaller and more  'chizzled'. I apply this to my edges of my nose, cheekbones and forehead.


Blend in with a beauty blender and  voila


for a more detailed contouring post check out my other post: http://franvenus.blogspot.com/2015/03/master-your-contouring.html


follow me on twitter : chescavenus
instagram: chescavenus

2 comments:

  1. Stupid question....does this go on top of foundation? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Hun I do this then put some foundation on just to even out the colour! You can do it either way though. I just find it easier to do it this way round!! Xx

    ReplyDelete