Tuesday 21 April 2015

Silver Shampoo

SILVER SHAMPOO

Here is a small post about silver shampoos. Many blondes can benefit from using this. So i thought i'd share with you my review on this particular one.


Touch of silver Daily maintenance shampoo is my fav for brightening blonde, white or platinum hair. This sensational shampoo brightens and enhances silver tones. Resulting in fresh, health and great looking hair! I have tried a few silver shampoos now including Bleach London, Paul Mitchell and now this one and I must say this is my favourite one. It smells lovely and really makes your hair feel clean after using it. I use this once or twice a week on the ends of my hair as it is slightly lighter than my roots. It really works for me and takes the orange tones out of my hair.



I know clients that struggle to keep their highlighted hair the same colour in the weeks following an appointment as it is when they leave the salon. After a few weeks  hair can become dull, brassy, yellowy blonde. Something that none of us blondes / ombres want. This Shampoo is great for highlights, ombres and full head blondes.
I am reviewing  PRO:VOKE Touch of Silver, Twice a Week Brightening Shampoo because it was a bargain at just £3.00. A lot of the other purple shampoos are quite expensive, starting at £10. 
This shampoo is also great if you home dye your hair (which I don't recommend) and your hair is  slightly gingery or yellow. After a few washes your hair will be brighter and fresher.
Usage:
  • Use the shampoo on every other wash. This shampoo can dry out your hair if used too much.
  • Leave the shampoo on your hair for a few minutes. Do not leave it in for too long as your hair may turn white or even get lilac-y tinge (unless you want this look!)
  • Use a good conditioner afterwards, your hair can become dry with this treatment so this will help help prevent it.
I also have the conditioner to this shampoo which is great as you can use either and leave both on.

You can get this from most stores including Sainsburys and boots

Have you used it? Let me know how you got on! 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment