Wednesday 29 April 2015

Miss guided outfit


Hey beauty's! Hope you're all ok!❤️ Just a quick post about my outfit from the weekend! I went to a wedding and the weather was lovely so I didn't want anything to heavy as I knew I would be dancing the night away. 

After trying endless options on I decided on this Miss Guided combo...


The skirt


My skirt is a midi length faux leather skirt that I've had for a while. It's such a classic piece that can be worn in so many different ways such as with flats and a jumper, heels and a crop top, with a long sleeved top and a pretty pair of sandles, whatever floats your boat! The skirt is £30 which to me is quite a lot but it really is worth it. I can't find the link to his colour as it has been quite a while since I bought this skirt although I have linked the link for the same skirt in 'camel'.



The top


This is also from miss guided. I bought this top a while ago and I haven't been brave enough to wear it all that much as it's quite 'revealing'. This is the Eyelash bralet in black from www.missguided.com. The zip is abit funky as it's upside down! At first I was very confused by the zip but then I realised that it was so someone can't come up behind you and just undo it and show you off to the world! Thanks MG. The detailing on the front is so pretty, the top fits nicely on your skin and it looks so feminine. This top retails at £15.00 which is an absolute steal. This can also be worn in many ways at any occasion, such as with leggings, ripped jeans, a mini skirt or high waisted flair trousers



Shoes


My shoes are from New Look, I can't find them on the website but they were a steal at £10 in the sale a few weeks back. I usually find this style of shoe really uncomfortable but these ones seem to agree with me which is great.


Accessories


I teamed this outfit with my silver Michael Kors watch, a see-through black clutch bag and a nude glossy lip. 

Thanks for reading! πŸ˜€ follow me on Twitter: @chescavenus xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment