Wednesday 15 April 2015

In my bag



hi guys hope your all okay, I thought i'd do a quick blog on what I carry around with me each day in my bag!



So the first thing that goes in my bag is my purse,I have quite a big purse with way too many cards in there, I clean it out all the time but i always seem to accumulate more.



Second is my phone, of course, my third arm. I feel so lost without it. I honestly don't know how people coped without one. Oh and of course, my charger!


Next is my makeup bag, i go nowhere with that! You can read what is in there on my previous post. I have linked it here.


Soap and Glory Anti bacterial hand gel, love this stuff! I hate the thought of germs, so this is great when your not by a toilet. Smells  lushhhhh. 


There's usually a Twirl in my bag, my favourite chocolate bar, I'm  a little obsessed with these.


A £5note, In my side pocket for if i am ever stuck somewhere or desperate for something, I've had to replace this a few times. It's a life saver!


A vitamin Water lip balm, I love these, had this one for ages they last for a very long time, smells delicious too!


blue mirrored aviators! I loveee these i saw them on someone and i just thought to myself i must have those. I got mine from eBay for like £2! I've linked it here.



Michael Kors Sexy Amber perfume. I had this perfume for christmas and it's still going strong! It's such a lovely scent and I'm forever getting compliments when i wear it. It also lasts quite a while which is rare for perfumes as I find they fade very quickly.


My Favourite key ring! The fluffy pom pom! I had this from ebay too but unfortunately i can't find the link, I'm sure you could find it if you typed it in! It's so cute and it also helps you to find your keys when your in a rush as it's so big you can't miss it!




a weird one now, Plasters!! In my job I'm constantly cutting my self and taking nice chunks out my knuckles. So these are always good to carry around with me as I get through so many. 



My iPad❤️ I Have the IPad mini 2, I love the mini as it's the perfect size to carry around with you in your bag.


Thanks for reading make sure you follow me on bloglovin and tell me whats in your bags on the comments section! xxx 





4 comments:

  1. great post, pls follow my blog http://mcmariee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that Sexy Amber perfume, I remember someone at work always used to wear it and I would always comment how nice it is! My signature scent is Chanel Chance Eau So Fresh but it fades sooo quickly! ;(
    I also use Hand Maid! it smells so good
    Katie x

    www.katieharper-penman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hunt! only just seen this comment, Oh treat yourself! It's well worth it as it lasts so long on, Chanel is my other fav! have you tried the eau tendre? thats beautiful too. I love that perfume so much! It's just so expensive... annoying really! Fran xxx

      Delete