Sunday 26 July 2015

No7 Dramatic Lash - My First Impressions

N07 DRAMATIC LASH MASCARA  

It was that time again! When your mascara is dry and no matter how much you pump it nothing comes out. It was time for a change, I always buy the same mascara. Seventeen's Dolled up in Black. I headed to boots as I was on holiday in Salcombe and there wasn't many shops, they had this mascara on an introductory offer for £10. price will be £13.50 on 05.08.2015. You also get 40 boots advantage boots when you buy this, not bad!


Im quite the fussy one when it comes to mascaras as I like the brushes to be quite separated so I checked the brush in store and I liked what I saw. I can't see how these ball shaped mascaras can separate your lashes, if anything they'd clump! (my pet hate!- spiders legs!)


IT`S PROMISE:


Want ultimate lift and hold for a super wide-awake look?
Inspired by haircare, No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara contains flexible polymers and Keratin to help boost lash from root to tip.
The curved brush helps to capture all lashes and push them upwards, No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara is proven to lift lashes by 70%.
Picking Your Perfect Mascara
Wand Style- A curved styling brush that fits perfectly in to the roots of the lashes to help lift each individual lash to create the ultimate wide awake look.
Finished Look- Lashes are lifted by 70% and are boosted from root to tip.

REVIEW

From first use, I was blown away!! I didn't really believe it would lift lashes by 70% like it says, but wow! What a difference! Pushes lashes up from the root, with full lash coverage, making my eyelashes look longer and fuller than ever! Even in this heat there is no crumbly bits falling off or any smudges It deffinately gives the look of a good nights rest with the wide awake look it gives. I like to curl my eyelashes after I have put mascara on to really get them curling up and with this mascara they look amazing! 

★ full on magic☆


my new favourite mascara, have you tried it?

get yours here xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment