Tuesday 12 May 2015

Cream Contour kit!


So this beauty came in the post to me today. 
God l love the post man 😍

Contour  kits are EVERYWHERE at the moment. They are soooo fabulous and can really make a noticeable difference to your face.  I've previously used a few kits including the sleek contour kit which after using this is actually quite hard to blend in. It can sometimes leave lines on your face so I decided it was time to try a cream based kit. Thats when I found this baby! An absolute steal on E bay for £3.99! Yep thats right £3.99! and FREE postage. I was shocked too.  At this price I was quite sceptical of how good this product was going to be, I wondered how long it would stop on my face and how they would look when applied. I must say I am pleasantly surprised, It's fab! There is 15  different shades in this case, each the same size and a similar size to a MAC eyeshadow. There are 13 contouring shades and 2 that are correctors. The licac shade is to help any discolouration in your face, and the green for any redness.



so go go go girls and grab these while you still can,  well worth the money.

get yours here. They are almost gone on Ebay from this certain seller. OOh!! I forgot to mention they give you a gorgeous flat angled brush to use also, although I haven't tried that yet. 


happy contouring!

if you'd like to see any of my other posts on contouring and how i apply the sleek contouring kit check out my other posts here  and here !

comments welcome, have you got one? what do you think of it?

thanks for reading
 love fran 

 ♥   

1 comment: