Sunday 31 May 2015

Hair care this month!



My favourite hair care products this month!

So here is a quick post on my favourite hair products this month. The best part is neither of them break the bank! yay!

 I recently discovered this little gem. Umberto Giannini Massive hair mousse. It gives your roots a lift like never before! My hair is so flat on top as I have fine straight hair and It's really hard to get some root lift. Apply a generous amount to clean, damp hair and squeeze into roots and mid lengths of hair. Honestly try it, you won't be disappointed. You can buy it here. At the moment you can save a third on hair care so this little baby is only £4.00 at the moment ! http://www.boots.com/en/Umberto-Giannini-Glam-Hair-Massive-mousse_1104348/




My other favourite for this month is Boots Coconut and Almond Leave in conditioner. This is for Normal to dry hair. Firstly with extracts of coconut and almond, the smell of this product is divine! I love coconut and to have it on my hair is 
a bonus! apply again to clean damp hair and spray on the mid lengths and ends. This is great for fine hair to give it the soft feel but without weighing it down. You can buy this here for only £1.49! http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Ingredients-Coconut-Almond-Leave-In-Conditioner-150ml_863451/








have you tried any of these? what are your favs this month? comment and let me know! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment