Tuesday 26 May 2015

Seventeen Skin WOW tan liquid

Morning everyone! I'm all confused this morning after the bank holiday as it feels like a Monday but it's actually Tuesday! 
I wanted to share a little something with you all that I have been using for a while. 

I recently purchased Seventeen's Skin WOW tan liquid from Boots at just £5.99.

I'm loving quite a few of 'Seventeen's products at the moment, especially their dolled up mascara!!
This product is lovely, the consistancy of it is just right and it can be used in a few different ways. 

You can mix this product with your moisturiser or your foundation to give your skin a little 'pick me up'. You can even apply it directly to your cheeks as a contour to make your cheek bones pop OR as a highlighter on top of your blusher! 

The possibilities are endless! I'll probably be wearing this all over in the summer on holidays. 

The colour of the bottle is a it off putting I must say it looks very dark but it is very build able. You can wear as much or as little as you like. 




It's a very creamy product which makes it really easy to use and spread around. Also you don't need much as a little goes A long way!

Have you used this? How did you get on? Xxxx


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this post! I've never tried it but I think the next time I'm in town I will have to buy this!! Thanks for sharing - I love your blog Hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product!! Favourite item in my make up bag!! Gives a nice summer glow without looking like you've been tangoed! Definatelty recommend xx

    ReplyDelete