Monday 26 October 2015

Today's buys

Today's boots trip...

Lee Stafford flat iron spray! 

Wow, I haven't bought this for years! The smell reminds me of my childhood I used to use bottles of the stuff when I was younger, my mum used to preach good hair. I can't wait to try it see if it's the same as it used to be. Not only does it smell gorgeous it makes your hair soft and shiny whilst protecting it from hear damage! 

Batiste Dry Shampoo!

My lifesaver. My 5 more minutes in bed aid. What would I do without this! God love the stuff. I love how they have bought out coloured ones, i have the medium brown to brunette one so there's no more white roots! One obvious sign you couldn't be bothered! 

No7 Quick thinking wipes!

These wipes are brilliant. I loveeee them, Bought my  first pack of these with the voucher and with my discount card they go from £7.00 to 43p! I never looked back. Excellent for getting make up off and leaving skin clean and smooth, even heavy make up. I have used other make up remover wipes, but these are the best I have tried. I Always have a pack open and one in the drawer, as I could not do without them now, The scent is clean and subtle and they do not dry my skin or irritate the eye area. I usually follow cleansing with a cool rinse of water and the toner for dry skin.

The Comforter Bubble bar! 


I went into Lush and got lured in by this lovely looking bubble bar! It looks so dreamy with the pink and white stripes. It smells amazing! This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a
jolly blackcurrant. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. The warm aroma of cassis absolute is relaxing so relaxing that you’ll go to bed feeling happier and the world will seem brighter the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment