Thursday 8 October 2015

WHY YOU NEED GARNIER MICELLAR WATER



WHY YOU NEED GARNIER MICELLAR WATER



This is  100% the best value micellar solution. It easily removes foundation, concealer, blush/bronze and lipstick without me needing to rub on my skin to hard. While I doubt you'll get 200 uses (as advertised), it still works out the cheapest and it's the most effective. Make-up is easily removed and it's  very gentle on the skin - far better removal than wipes. I like to use it with large oval pads so that you can take it off in large sections as taking your makeup this way can be quite time consuming. It also doesn't take a lot of product to work successfully, just enough to dampen a cotton pad. Even if you use this aswell as makeup wipes you won't be disappointed. Like other micellar solutions. It's not the best at removing waterproof make-up (doable, but leaves a bit of residue) but is otherwise very effective. Skin is slightly tacky for a few seconds and then you can safely slap on some face cream and crawl into bed.It leaves my skin feeling really clean and does not dry out my skin like some toners do.
overall i love this product and am stocking up as my mum has taken a liking to it also! 
I hope they sell a smaller version, like half size, as it would be ideal for travel.
Fran xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment