Monday 28 September 2015

Weekend Khaki


This Weekends Outfit... 

hey lovelies! I picked up this amaaaazing two piece for this weekend, It is so comfy and slinky and really easy to wear, I just had to share it with you all. 


The one downfall is that the means you can't wear a bra as you can see the middle where it meets, other than that, I abso loved wearing it and can't wait to wear it again already!

KHAKI- I'm really loving this colour at the mo, its very military and masculine but oozes femininity at the same time.


 



p.s please don't look at my half decorated house! 

The best thing about it is it can be worn together or separately  the top with a pair of high waisted trousers or the skirt with a cute black crop.

                    So, Where from!? It was £25.00 from here!
grab yours now while you can! 



 SHOES - PUBLIC DESIRE 
LIPSTICK- MEDIA by MAC
BAG-EBAY!

thanks for reading, feel free to comment,



loves 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14017983/?claim=7bn9t99ft5j">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. you look like i could only dream of looking in an outfit like that! I didn't even know that shop existed!

    www.je-mapparel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete