Monday 28 September 2015

Review of Elf baked blush in Peachy Cheeky

Happy Monday everyone!πŸ’•
Is anyone else abit sluggish like me this morning? I couldn't get out of bed this morning πŸ˜”

As always the postman bought me a treat into work to cheer me up a little and today it was Elf's baked blusher in shade 'Peachy Cheeky'. I have admired this for a while and have finally decided to buy it. 

ELF stands for Eyes Lips face and there pricing is exrememly reasonable!! This blush cost me £4.50! Pretty good Ey! 
E.L.F. is a hit or miss adventure but when you do find a hit it’s like winning the beauty lottery!!! 

First of all I don't really think these should be labelled as blushes. The majority of them look more like highlighters and they all have a glowing sheen to them so I don't think they can really work as a blush as it doesn't have enough colour pigment in. 

However these are easily some of the best highlighters I own and I have tried alot of highlighters including MAC and Charlotte Tilbury! I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a highlighter shade instead of a blush unless you like your blusher without any depth! 

I look forward to trying the other shades in this range πŸ˜„

All in all They have done a good job with these Baked Blushes and they should fit your needs if you don’t have the money to shell out for a MAC Mineralize Skin-finish.
Here is a swatch on the back of my hand of the colour, you can see here it's quite shimmery.




Have you tried any elf? What have you hit the beauty jackpot with? 

Fran xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment