Thursday 30 July 2015

Highlighting shimmer brick

SeventeeN  Instant glow
shimmer Brick / RAD OR BAD?



I purchased this shimmer brick a while back from boots as I was in  search of a nice glow to go on the top of my cheeks as a highlighter. It was £4.99 which wasn't too bad I didn't think! IVe been using it for the past couple of weeks and really got on with it, so much so I wanted to share it with you lovelies.

This comes in two shades pink bronze and gold bronze. I went for gold bronze. It comes in four different layers of bronzed colours going from light to dark.  It's lovely as it doesn't go too dark when you first put it on and you can layer it to as dark as you like. You can use them all together with a rage brush or you can use them individually to contour and highlight. I also like to use them as eyeshadows individually.

Here is what it looks like on my hand.

And here it is in the pot..

I would defiantly reccomend this product as it's quite cheap and just as if not better than some of the other more expensive alternatives.

You can get yours here http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FSEVENTEEN-Instant-Glow-Shimmer-Brick_1321239%2F&colId=Gold_Bronze&unCountry=uk

Fran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment