Wednesday 11 May 2016

Little Holiday Haul!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY! even if it is raining, I'm buying bikini's and summery things! :)

Hey beauty's! hope your all ok.. Thought I would show you a few bits I picked up today at the shops!





I am so so SO excited that Boots have bought out NYX cosmetics YES! I spent a good 15 minutes mooching round the stall thinking how great it was and what to try!:') I have only ever tired a lip cream from here a while back so i knew they were good!


 I picked up one of those in shade Stockholm,a liquid highlgihter born to glow in shade Beam. I get discount at boots so they came £10.50 but i think the Lip tint was £5.50? and the highlighter £7.00? don't  quote me as I can't find the receipt! haha anyway super excited to try these will keep you updated!


Some super cute candles from H&M for my holiday! I love tan and tassels,so when I saw them both together on a shoe... I was in love instantly! These were £14.99 but I had a return voucher for £15 so technically they were free! ;)




OK for the bargain of the day. This bikini from H&M is £3.99 for each part! amazing huh! I thought so. £7.98 for a bikini! Yes please!  They also had it in black I was torn between them both but at that price If I like this one I will certainly be going back to pick up the black one!

 

Lastly, I picked up this cute house decoration that reads 'Dream until your dreams come true'.
I felt this was pretty apt as I passed my driving test on Monday and Ive been driving on and off for so long and I finally did it! So feeling super proud and this little memo caught my eye and I thought it was sweet. It was only 99p so I picked it up! 

Hope you enjoy! 
Fran xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment