Thursday 19 November 2015

KIKO COSMETICS! ♥




Good evening beauty's 

I'm SO excited about this one !!! 
I wanted to introduce you to this beauty. If you haven't heard of Kiko before,
Kiko Cosmetics, is an Italian professional make-up range. I love the fact that this brand is all about new cutting edge technology and the latest fashion trends. I have only a small selection of make-up to introduce you to, but Kiko offer a large variety of products for all different skin types, a massive array of colours, tones and textures.

This really is a luxury brand, but the most amazing news is: IT IS SUPER CHEAP! So your probably thinking, why is it so cheap!? Just go with me. Put it this way I bought 4 products and it came to £24.90, imagine how much  4 things in MAC would be. I was so excited to try and got bit carried away!!


 I bought  a colour sphere eye shadow in shade 04, Golden bronze special FX,this is highly pigmented  even when swatched on your hand and I cannot wait to try it! £5.90!!! 

 A beautiful luscious cream lipstick in shade 506, Misty rose. This lipstick is super creamy and feels lovely and light on your lip, it also promises to be long lasting, I have had one of these lipsticks before and they have amazing staying power, even when you feel like it's all rubbed off, its still got your back. KIKO's lipsticks are made in the same factory as MAC, they both have the same sweet scent, £6.90
 A gorgeous super gloss in shade 112, a gorgeous glitzy number,£4.90.  This is an Ultra shiny moisturising gloss that comes in 28 shades, santa please?! 

 Last but not least ultra tech mascara, I just LOVEE the brush on this mascara it's super fine to coat every single tiny lash. With two types of bristles it promises thickness, fullness, separation and definition! wowzers ! £7.20

Stay tuned for pictures of these products on! 

Have you tried any KIKO products? Did you know about them? 


Fran xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment