Monday 9 November 2015

New Look Pure Colour makeup

 NEW LOOK PURE COLOUR:
Recently I have been trying out some of the makeup from the New Look Pure Colour range. 
Here are some reviews on the products I have tried.

Highlighting Stick in shade 93/Pure Gold.
This product is dreamy! You can see from the photo that it is packed with super sparkly pigment. It has a creamy texture and is really easy to use as it on a roller stick. It spreads nicely and you can use it where ever you like! This was £5.99 and worth every penny!

Baked Eyeshadow.

Wow! I really recommend looking at these eyeshadows because even though they didn't have a huge range (only 5 shades) they were all very lovely shades and all wearable for the day or night.Baked for long lasting colour, this product is also super shimmery! It looks amazing on and really brings out your eye colour. You can use this wet or dry to increase the intensity of it. It is £3.99 and I've had mine for a couple of months now, you don't need much as its super shiny!

Lip liner in Dark Purple.

 A lip liner for £1.99!!? Yes please! Dare I say it this eyeliner is better than MAC! It has  a soft point for easy application and has such a long lasting colour I only had to reapply a couple of times a day! It also comes of nicely with no staining. The colour is very similar to my MAC burgundy pencil and for £1.99 It's a lot cheaper! 


Liquid Eye Liner in Black.


So i needed a new eye liner and thought I would give this one a try. The colour is really intense black which I love as I hate black liquid eyeliners that dry greyish. It is water resistant and stays put all day. It dry's super fast and not once has it gone above my eyelid, you know how it does when you open your eye to early!! girl probs! The brush is slanted for easy application and this one comes in at £3.99. STEAL. 

I notice when I go online a lot of the products are sold out, so ID recommend visiting a larger store and seeing if they have the products in store. I'm not surprised its flying off the shelves, its brilliant!  Have you tried any of there products?


Fran xxx

2 comments:

  1. I picked up the dark purple lip stick in the form of a pencil it's so nice I love it!
    Charlotte / charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this range, so cheap aswell! xx

    ReplyDelete