Tuesday 17 January 2017

Our Bedroom Decor

Happy Monday all!








We have finally done our bedrooms up! all our time has been going into the downstairs, the lounge, the kitchen & the general jobs that crop up! Yesterday we finally got some bits and bobs we had been looking at for awhile now & I'm super happy with how its turned out. So i thought i would share with you how it looks, and where a few of the bits and bobs are from.


We have gone for a grey and white theme in here & I am working on Jacob to let me have some pink in here.. haha we can dream!


Walls-We painted the grey wall in Moles breath and then the white  is just white emulsion we had lying around.


Lamps- I wanted some large lamps for the beside, so when I saw these in dunelm I knew they would end perfect. I have wanted them for awhile and they have been out of stock for ages in stores near us, but this weekend we were in Preston & I spotted a dunelm from the motorway  so we had to go and they had 2 left! Yay!






Lampshade- also from dunelm! Also in the sale, £8 and it shines beautifully onto the wall as a reflection!lampshade



Bedside tables- my bedside tables are cheap ones from Argos that we have up-cycled ourselves, we painted them with rustoleum chalk paint in antique white & then replpaced the knobs with crystal ones from Homebase to create a more glam look! bedside tables


Prints- The frames are RIBBA from ikea 50x70. The prints are from my all time favourite shop DESENIO.  It's an online shop that have hundreds of gorgeous prints for you to frame. We went for a picture of the moon & a quote that reads ' I love you to the moon and back. Ikea frames


Bed frame- I have forgotten where this was from as i have had it since I lived with mum, I'm sure you've can pick one up similar online somewhere!

Bedding- The bedding is from George, it's from their luxury range and is Egyptian cotton. It has a slight stripe to it and I may in time change it for plain white but this will do for now !Bedding


Cushions- I have 2 large grey cushions at the back which were my mums and were baby pink. We died them with Dylon to a dark grey & it worked wonders! The check cushions are from IKEA! I think they were £5 or something, then I just bought some cushions from ikea also. The heart cushion is from primark! £3.







Thanks for looking- hope you enjoyed this post, more posts about the house to follow!!


fran xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment