Friday 17 April 2015

My new sandals ❤️

So today I quickly ran into Primark and came out with these babies! They are so comfy! I struggle to find comfy shoes but these are like slippers, they are wide fit to which is great as I also have paddle feet! Hahaa.They were £10 which for primark I was surprised by utters erector pretty to walk away from. Especisally as it's Primark, you can go back the next day and they're all gone! The details gorgeous and so shiny when the light catches them. I thought I'd share these as I was about to buy some from River Island that were £35.00 the link for them are here and there is a picture of them below mine.http://www.riverisland.com/women/shoes--boots/sandals/Silver-gemstone-embellished-sandals-662289?sem=1&cmpid=PLA&istCompanyId=28d3cba5-6749-43eb-904c-61b8cc01cf80&istItemId=imtwmitxm&istBid=tzil&gclid=CjwKEAjw3sKpBRDJ7rDqzsyuhDASJACZAikimuZ7l-rgVIXNf5GmXnJTwHQtjLVK1GCTiTUdPIY0sRoCDp7w_wcB So I thought they were a great alternative and pretty similar! Happy shopping! Xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment