Friday 24 April 2015

Springtime

                                                   


Hello lovelies!
hope you're all having a good week, 
It's getting warm in the UK, can you believe it! I'm scared to  write about the warmer weather incase it changes! It's time to ditch the heavy foundation and reach for a lighter, more natural looking foundation. I love the BB and CC creams they sell. Something like this is perfect. 

The one thing I must share with you which is AMAZING is 'Garnier Body Summer body moisturising lotion'. I use this every morning and it really gives you a summer glow. The one problem people have with gradual tanners is the streaks that develop after a few hours but with this, there is none. It also doesn't wash off in the shower which is such a problem with most tans. Grab it while you can as it's half price at the moment - just £2.64! GO GO GO, I really do recommend it.

I've used 'Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream' which I have linked here. This product is perfect to even out your skin colour and cover what you need to cover without it looking 'caked'. It runs quite light so i would suggest you getting a shade darker than you need.
 For your lips, I love 'Maybelline Baby lips lip balm'. Not only is it very pretty packaging but it really works! The colour is build able, so you can have as much on as you like. It keeps your lips very smooth and silky throughout the day. I have tried the  EOS lip balms and I'm not to keen on that to be honest, it's almost like toothpaste! well the one i had smelt like it anyway :')


On my nails, I am resisting having my comfortable shades of red, black or french manicure and I'm going brighter and fresher. I had mine done today and I've gone for white. I love them! I've never had white before as I thought they looked like tippex but I really do like them! I can't paint them myself because I hate waiting for them to dry so I have to get them done as whenever I try to do them myself they smudge all over the shop.







My spring perfume has to be 'Chloe'. It's so fresh and floral. It's very light but also lasts all day. Perfect. It even smells expensive (which it is!)


 My favourite spring accessory has to be my Michael Kors watch, it goes everywhere with me, I had a rose gold one and I lost it in the gym. I was devastated :( So i treated myself to a new silver one and I don't let it out of my sight.


What are your spring favourites? let me know below xx













No comments:

Post a Comment