Wednesday 6 April 2016

Nip and fab dragons blood cleansing pads

Nip&fab;Dragons blood cleansing pads!



After recently seeing that the kardashians were a fan on the Nip & Fab range, I stumbled across them in the sale at Superdrug for £4.49 instead of £9.95, so i just had to!

I have to tell you all something funny, when i was buying them with my friend I said ' do you think its real dragon's blood?'

and the best part was she was like 'I don't know i hope not!' It was not until i got home and asked my mum the same question that i remembered that dragon's aren't real... :")

I didn't know what to expect when i first opened them but they are almost like pre loaded cotton pads, moist to touch, quite thin. 


First of all the smell of this product is lovely, I think its the witch hazel that gives it there smell, it's like a clean spa smelling smell, lol.


This product claims to : Wipe away the day with these gentle cleansing pads enriched with salicylic + hyaluronic acids to deeply cleanse pores + provide long-lasting hydration for skin that appears plumper.


I would say it does to the above, when i use it after my other skin care products it really does leave my face clean and touchwood my skin has been clearer since i started using them. I was sceptical at first because my skin can get really quite oily but since using these i would say it has got a lot better. I have heard Salicylic acid can be quite drying but this product has the addition of hyaluronic acids  which means that skin isn't stripped and is instead left hydrated and plum. I would say use them and wait 5 minutes before you apply your moisturiser as it does leave a residue on your face.

All in all I love this product and would defo recommend, especially while they are in the sale! I'm not sure If i am prepared to pay  the full £9.95 for them as I do feel that is quite steep.  I have had mine for a couple of weeks and I am already half way through the pot. They may have to be a luxury item for holidays or weekends away oh and birthdays of course ;)


I am excited to try some of their other products in there range. 


Have you used any of the Nip & Fab range? 


Fran xx




No comments:

Post a Comment