Thursday 7 April 2016

Biore Charcoal pore strips!

Biore Charcoal pore strips!

Now this one is pretty gross but I have to tell you about it! 

A friend told me about these Biore charcoal pore strips so I had to try them out! I got them from Boots for £7.99 which is quite steep I must say, you do get six in a box which is good as that makes them just over a pound for each one. 

They come in a black packet individually wrapped and you have to take it off and split the sides that have been pre cut to make it a nice fit around your nose. You have to leave it on for 10-15 minutes and the strip goes hard and you then peel it off. Warning! It does get petty stuck to your skin so peel it off carefully as it can hurt! 

I used one and my boyfriend used one too, mine was clean with only a few on but Jacob's was great ! These are so satisfying and they really do work. They leave your nose feeling really fresh and you can even see your blackheads on the strip ( nice!)  They are good to get those hard to reach ones that you just can't get! 

Would defo recommend these to anyone!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment