Wednesday 12 August 2015

Come with us to Stratford💚🏡

Hey all! 

On Sunday we decided to go on a day trip to Stratford! I took some pictures to share our day with you all 😀


I love Stratford as I feel it is unspoilt and a cute little place to visit. It's only 50 minutes away from me so therefore the journey is bareable! The open air market was on when we went so we had a look through there and they had some nice bits and bobs! I got some cute trousers with elephants and giraffes on! 

We went to Carluccio's for lunch, it was lovely. We had the Grandioso sharing platter. It has salami,Parma ham, pancetta wrapped in prawns,buffalo mozzarella,roasted peppers with pesto, chargrilled aubergine olives and homemade bread. It was incredible.




My Mum was going to Stratford too, so met up with her for lunch, love her to bits❤️

We did the typical touristy thing to do in and stood outside Shakespeare's birthplace! I'm so glad the weather was nice as the sun makes everything better
 Then we went to a place called The Aeden Hotel and had a coffee, seemed like a lovely place to stay. 

I found this cute sign in a shop that reminded me of myself.. I laughed a lot. 

We left about 5.30 and when we got to the car park the barrier was up so we did'nt have to pay! Happy days🎉



No comments:

Post a Comment