Monday 4 January 2016

Sales haul!

hey beauty's! 
Hope you all had a good christmas and new year, I've been really lazy recently it's time to get back on it! I went shopping today and bought some bits! So I thought i would share my purchases with you! 






I picked up these gorgeous boots from River Island for £45.00. I have had my eye on them for a while and decided to finally buy them today! The heel is chunky which makes them really comfortable and easy to walk in! 
I also found this Khaki nail varnish for £1.99 in New Look! I painted my toes last night cause I couldn't wait to see the colour! It's beautiful 😍


Look at these gorgeous Single earrings! And for £2! Perfecto!
I rustled through the sales and found this white shirt that will be perfect with my fur gilet that I got for Christmas! This was also a steal at £10, thanks New Look! 

I loovee the New look makeup range, Pure Colour. This lip liner is gorgeous and looks really natural. It was also time for a new foundation brush as the hairs started falling out of my old one, it did last a good year though! I paid with my boots points aswell so it's free right?! πŸ˜‰
Last thing was this gorgeous fur scarf from new look. It was £24.99 but was in the sale reduced to £10! It's so warm and have it on as we speak!


Have you had anything from the shops recently? 

Fran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment