Saturday 23 January 2016

Hoar cross hall


Hello lovelies! 

For my boyfriends birthday we went to Hoar Cross Hall for a full spa day, it was amazing! 
We arrived at 10am and were allowed to stay until 8pm, with a three course lunch at 2.00pm and a 55 minute winter remedy treatment, It was like heaven! I thought I would share some pictures of our experience, just in case your looking for a spa day because I would highly reccomend Hoar Cross.

The building itself is beautiful it is in fact a grade 2 listed building set in the Derbyshire countryside.

They have 2 pools, a vitality pool and a hydrotherapy pool, Numerous jacuzzi's and sauna's including a new naudic suite which comprised of a salt inhalation room, aromatherapy, cold & hot douche's, steam rooms and chill out area's.

It was utter perfection and so relaxing, just what we needed. 

Have you been to any lovely spa's that you would reccomend? Xx












1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at the photos. The spa looks very relaxing and I'm glad you had a good time. I'm planning a trip to a spa at the end of this month and I can't wait! The outside of Hoar cross looks very fancy and upmarket, I think it would be a great setting for a relaxing day.

    Mira Hastings @ Universal Spas

    ReplyDelete