Monday 25 January 2016

January lip faves

Here are some of my favourite January lip colours!

๐Ÿ‘„Kinda sexy MAC๐Ÿ‘„
My latest addition to my collection. Bloody gorgeous! A neutral pinky rose with a Matte finish. To me this is an Angelina Jolie lip colour, it makes my lips appear plumper and fuller. Texture wise, as a matte - it's kinda high maintenance. You need to prep those lips by exfoliating and applying lipbalm to fix the issue of patchy lips. It's creamy and glides like butter, but a bit drying after a while, still LOVE it though!

๐Ÿ‘„Velvet Teddy MAC๐Ÿ‘„-
My everyday go to lippy. This lipstick always seems to be sold out but luckily I managed to get my hands on one a while ago and I love it. A great every day nude that can be worn over a lipliner or without. Suits my olive/ish  skintone perfectly and looks so elegant and chic. Also matte finish so can be slightly drying so prep those lips well!  

๐Ÿ‘„Bitch perfect Charlotte Tilbury๐Ÿ‘„- Well I was bought this little gem for Christmas. Charlotte's lipstick range K.I.S.S.I.N.G are supposed to give a rich full colour, luminous finish and keep your lips smooth and hydrated. It is an opaque finish with a satin shine on it, making your  lips appear fuller. They also have a slight vanilla scent to them ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

All 3 lipsticks are pretty similar in colour with Velvet Teddy being the darkest. I Love them all, What are your January favourties? Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment