Monday 1 February 2016

Batiste Heavenly volume dry shampooπŸ’†πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½


Happy February lovelies! Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend, I am going to be reviewing Batiste's Heavenly Volume Dry Shampoo,


 As you can see the can is super pretty with pink and purple patterns that really catch your eye, it also looks pretty in your bag or on your dressing table.

Batiste is pretty much the only dry shampoo I turn to when I'm not washing my hair, Not only does it refresh your hair, but it gives it a bit of life too! I was a bit sceptical to the claim at first that it can also add volume, but since I have naturally straight, flat hair i thought I had nothing to lose.

I used this on Saturday night before I went out and yes, it does deliver show stopping volume, if you know me you know I like my back combing and height, so this is perfect for me. Like all other dry shampoo's in there range it is white but does disapear at the stroke of a brush. 

I picked this up from tesco for £2.99 but I'm sure you can get it from all kinds of retailers, boots, super drug etc. This is my hair on Sunday after using it on the Saturday night and as you can see it is still full of volume. 


I think this may be my new favourite from Batiste. I had a thing for the coloured deep brown spray. I'll hold tight and wait until hey make a brown volume spray! 😏

Thanks for stopping by

Fran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment