Tuesday 24 March 2015

RIPPED JEANS

Ripped jeans 

I'm absolutely loving the 'ripped jeans' look at the moment. They are so easy to just 'throw on' and they look so effortlessly stylish. Team with a long tee and a pair of heels for a killer glam look or throw on a pair of Timberlands and a baggy jumper =πŸ‘‘
  
My most recent purchase are the MOTO Leigh from Topshop in black with ripped knees. 

You can find those:here!

 I love them because their super soft, sometimes I feel as though your jeans restrict you and don't move with you which I HATE! But these are super soft and mega comfortable with a lot of flexibility. Super thin fabric ideal for Spring and Summer. Perfectly washed black and skinny where they should be. Slightly higher waisted than my usual Leigh Winter jean, but love the fit. Thankyou topshop❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment