Wednesday 25 March 2015

AMAZING MASCARAS TO TRY RIGHT NOW





3 AMAZING MASCARAS TO TRY RIGHT NOW.

so like any other beauty junkie i have about 10 open mascaras in my makeup bag at the moment. I have a little order that i stick to every day.
if you're anything like me, i hate the feel of false lashes on my eyes, im a contact lense wearer and they seem to dry my eyes out. aswell as making my lids seem weighed down on a night out they have to be hands down the most annoying things. so,  i've listed my top 3 mascaras to recreate that false lash effect without having to wear them. yippiee!



my all time  favourite  im pleased to say is from the seventeen range BY BOOTS. I get so excited when i buy a budget product that does the same as a branded one. priced at £6.49 its pretty affordable for all ages, especially if you have a voucher which boots are pretty good at.  it has special lash lifting properties with 24 hour curl and lift. the brush is  'anti clump' which really does work. it loads the brush with just enough to create your doll like lashes without getting blobs of mascara on a single lash. I like to use this first in my routine to achieve the lift and separation I can then build on. if you're planning on applying more than one coat, do not let your lashes completely dry as this can cause them to stay rigid and hard to manipulate.  MY ONE BAD POINT?  nope, im struggling.  5 stars*****
used it ? let me know what you thought.

my next favourite has to be Loreal's fALSE LASH telescopic mascara in magnetic black. this is abit more than your average mascara priced at £10.99 it's a bit of a gamble, but for me it was worth it, i've never looked back. It builds effortlessly, instantly lengthening your lashes. i recommend about 3-4 coats of this one to really get that 'wow' factor that false lashed give you.  if i had to pick one bad point about this mascara i would say the brush is slightly too long, the amount of times i have given my self a nice black dot on the inside of my nose! but then you can do that with any mascara. All in all a very good mascara 4 stars **** 
USED IT ? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT
so those two mascaras, from Boots, you can get on 3 for 2 which they have on alot of the time, youve got to look after those pennies! :)

 third on my list is Loreal volume million in ultra black.  This is my mums favourite. She says its like magic in a bottle. it's quite a clever mascara as the brush has many bristles to really fan out your lashes and get them super spread out. on the top of the bottle there is an 'excess wiper' to remove any excess mascara, leaving it coated with just the right amount of product on the  brush. priced at £10.99 it's again a bit dearer than your average, but still affordable, or hey.. use some boOts advantage card points. 
4 stars**** 
USED IT ? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT

of course, lashes arent complete without a good curler and for me, it's no.7 's lift and curl lash curlers. they're  a steal at £8.00. perfect for a small birthday gift  or when you just fancy treating yourself  http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Lift-Curve-Eyelash-Curler_1273617/ good old boots. I have about 8 pairs of lash curlers including french connection and bobbi brown and these are by far my favourite.
top lash curling tips
  1. curl when you have no makeup on, after moisturising.
  2. hold for 30 seconds.
  3. curl the base of your lashes, then the tips also.
  4. replace pads when they get worn.
  5. wash pads in between use to keep clean and mascara/bacteria free .
hope you've enjoyed my post, may you all have great lashes xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment