Monday 23 March 2015

Hair ❤️

HAIR <3 
Healthy gorgeous hair is the best revenge!
here is a low down of my favourite hair products at the moment! enjoy! x 


SHAMPOOS&CONDITIONERS:

Firstly, I like a lot of shampoo and conditioners at the moment, I don't know about you but I have about 5 different types in my shower and I alternate between them all every time I shower! 
I am forever faithful to 'AUSSIE'. For me its the smell, its just beautiful. I sniff my hair all day when I've used it. I think its got to be one of the best high street brand shampoo's compared to some of the stuff they put on the shelves!(TRESEMME) cough cough. Another I like at the moment is BLEACH's purple shampoos and conditioners. These are brill for the likes of dip dyes and ombre's that can go slightly orange/dull. These also smell nice and leave the hair moisturised but are not too heavy! Another that I'm liking is L'OREAL ELVIVE THICKENING SHAMPOO. I used this for a week and I personally really did notice a difference! Crazy, as what I was taught at hairdressing college was that products don't help but it seems that they really can! Note - not permanent, results are only from wash to wash. I'm very fussy when it comes to shampoo as I don't like anything that leaves my hair feeling too heavy or limp. 

























But the all time for me has to be the GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS (marvellous transformer) shampoo & conditioner. I often flit between do I want volume or nourishment, but this shampoo seems to manage both without a problem, leaving my hair full and not lank. The packaging isn't the best and you wouldn't be drawn to it on the shelf. This proves its not what it looks like its what's on the inside that counts! (cringe). You may be thinking that doesn't really matter but I know from personal experience i am drawn to the fancy packaging quite often.


















you can buy/ search these products online at:http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-Ultimate-Blends/
LEAVE IN TREATMENTS:

Revlon's UNIQUE 1 spray treatment:

This product is a leave in hair treatment that gives your hair a whole host of benefits. 
It promises 10 benefits for all hair types. Firstly it smells like a holiday in a bottle. Its got a really summery scent and is not too overpowering like some products. These are the promised benefits listed below:


  • repair for dry and damaged hair 
  • shine & frizz control
  • heat protection
  • silkiness and smoothness
  • hair colour protection contains UVA & UVB filters
  • Easier brushing and straightening 
  • incredible detangling
  • long lasting hairstyle 
  • split end prevention
  • adds body    

Now I know what your thinking.. yeah right, but it is actually a miracle product. I've been using it for years now and I've really noticed the difference. So yeah, try it! I apply it after washing, before drying. I use about a 2 pence piece sized amount and my hair is mid-length so if shorter/ longer  use less/ more etc... Try it! let me know what you think.

 you can buy this also online at :http://www.amazon.co.uk/treatment-Trattamento-intensivo-riparatore-protettore/dp/B006OKAKC8

Another one I'm into at the moment is the Schwarzkopf (BONACURE COLOURED ENDS) treatment. Use after washing same as the Unique 1 treatment. About 5 pumps as it's only for the ends. I feel that it just helps banish those dry, crispy ends you get especially if your ends of your hair are bleached/ lightened. Now, we sell this in the salon and i think the RRP is about £12. But if your lucky (a secret tip for you!). You can sometimes find it in the POUNDSHOP! Can you believe it! Which means you can buy that MAC lipstick you wanted AND your hair treatment in one day! :). I've just looked and its actually on sale on amazon! :http://www.amazon.co.uk/Schwarzkopf-Bonacure-Colour-Freeze-Coloured/dp/B007C84UO0


Let me know if you guys use the same products or have any others that you love!
add me on instagram : chescavenus


Happy hair day my lovely's! :) 

 xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment