Tuesday 16 June 2015

Last minute things for holiday!


HOLIDAY 


So I'm off to lanzarote tomorrow and I wanted to hit the shops in case of some last minute beauty's! That's exactly what I found, check out some of the things I grabbed and where there from for some inspiration for your holiday! 

I bagged these shorts in H&M for a mere £14.99! Bargain or what!? They are from the Coachella collection that they have in at the moment, I love them and they're just long enough to cover the side where your thighs meet your bum, the bit we all hate! 

I found this little gem in New Look. A white Lacey playsuit. It has the cutest little Pom pom's on the bottom which really makes it look summery! The straps are adjustable and it's not too fitted so that you can still breath! This was £25 from a concession called Parisian ( something) which I thought was a lot but I'm sure it will be worth it.


I'm absolutely loving the off the shoulder tops at the moment and I found one in Primark for £4! Result! I fancied it in white  and black and that price you can have both without breaking the bank. It's super versatile as you can wear it as a normal belly top or slide of the shoulder for a more relaxed look.



Next up is my gorgeous necklace from wait for it.... Primark! It's got four necklaces on one clasp and looks so gorgeous on. This was £4 and well worth every penny, that's like a pound a necklace! Get in! 



I also picked up some gorgeous earrings in Primark as apparently all you need this season is some big chandelier earrings! These were an absolute steal at £2.50 and I will certainly be rocking these all the way to the beach bar!๐ŸŒด



Also, I've gone for white nails! Although I am hoping they won't fade too much in the sun! ๐Ÿ˜ฉwill let you know how I get on 


 Happy holidays all! What have you got for your holiday?

 Let me know ! 

Love Fran xx 


1 comment: