Sunday 20 September 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Contour Kit


Charlotte Tilbury Contour Kit


WOW! This contour kit is so good.

I have had this set for quite a while so I think it's time to review it!This is amazing!! Probably one of the best sets on the market.

Firstly,the packaging. It's BEAUTIFUL and makes you feel totally glamourous when you whip it out of your bag. The two best things about this product are the colors, and then the formulation of the product itself. 

I have the Light to Medium version (Medium to Dark is now available...may have to get it for summer time). The bronzer is the perfect shade of bronze. It isn't too orange, brown, red, or pink. I have used it with a heavier hand to sculpt my face and also with a lighter hand as a bronzer to warm up my cheeks and it does both of these with aplomb. It also looks great with a rose or peach colored blush layered on top. The highlighter isn't gold, there is some iridescence and perhaps a hint of light peach mixed in, making it multi tonal and creates a beautiful glow on every skin. There isn't any glitter, just a nice sheen and glow.

The formula of it is powder but isn't "powdery" - it's creamy and buttery. The texture reminds me a lot of eye shadows. Both the bronzer and the highlighter colours in this set can be used as eyeshadow. 

I've had this set for about 3 months now but still have alot of product left. I think I paid about £50 for it but this is a good deal to me since I will likely never hit pan (although I would buy this again in a heartbeat if I did). Highly recommend this set, and other Charlotte Tilbury makeup as they are a high-end makeup company that does not test on animals, yay!!


Fran xx

1 comment:

  1. That's quite expensive but then the product sounds incredible!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete