Monday 15 February 2016

KIKO ultimate pen



Welcome back to my page,


Today I wanted to share my recent find with you, It is the KIKO ultimate pen, long lasting black eyeliner. 




If you are anything like me liquid eyeliner scares me! Infact I'm rubbish at it, so this tip make the whole experience 10 times easier. I love this and I can tell I will use this as an everyday/handbag liquid liner when your out and about and doing things, The design of the pen makes it so effortless to use and easy to make many different kinds of thick/thin liner styles. The tip is like a Berol felt tip, it bends with your pressure and it is easy to build so you can apply  much or as little as you like. 



I Especially love the shape of the grip on the pen where you would usually hold it while applying the liner. The liner stays put for about 5\6 hours then it does start to smudge but nothing major.


They sell this in the KIKO stores for £6.90 which I don't think is too bad & they often have deals on, yesterday I picked one up for £4.00, thank you very much :)


Whats your favourite liquid eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment