Tuesday 19 January 2016

Urban decay setting spray!

Hi girlies! 


For Christmas my lovely boyfriend got me the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray.

This spray is the holy grail !! 
If your like me when you do your makeup and go out somewhere your face slowly slides off you leaving with creases under your eyes and looking bedraggled, this for me is due to my oily skin, so when I saw this it was a must to try!

If I had known about this before it would have solved so many problems! I went out for new year and sprayed this on my face at about 8.30 and usually by about 1am in the club toilet your face has slid off and you have to redo it as best you can. There was no need to redo anything including my lip liner, it was all still in place, amazing! 

This product is quite pricey but it sure is worth it, it's £21.00. You only need a few sprays so I can see it lasting a long time.

If you don't listen to me expect to receive this as a birthday/ Christmas present because I just know you will love it! 

Have you tried it before?  

No comments:

Post a Comment