Monday 13 April 2015

Soft and Gentle.

MAC SOFT AND GENTLE.

This is a luxuriously soft  mineral powder with a shiny metallic finish.
The shade i chose was 'Soft and gentle'. 
Now this looks dark in the pot and you think 'uh oh!' , this isn't going to highlight, but when you apply it it's completely different.
When the light hits this product it looks lovely. SO shiny. It shows off a range of colours from cream, pink, beige and orange. 
I like to apply this to cheeks, brows and  down the centre of you nose with a small contouring brush.
Although this product does retail at £23.00, it really does last, I've  had mine a few months now and there isn't even a dent in it! The product itself is quite large and you don't need much of it, so it will last you forever.

This product comes in many shades:

Lighscapade

Soft and gentle

Global glow

Cheeky bronze

Gold deposit



I will defo be buying more of these as they are so gorgeous and really add a glow to your face. I think they can be hard to get hold of inshore as they sell out pretty quickly! 
You can buy this product here <3

Have you used this? or any of the other shades? I'd love to know how you got on. comment below or

Follow me on instagram:chescavenus
Twitter:chescavenus


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you to the Liebster Award tag because I think you have a really beautiful blog! Check it out on my blog:

    www.emmamariewills.blogspot.com

    I would love to read your answers! :)

    Lots of love,
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! Have a nice day, sweetie!!

    Follow each other?

    Algo pasa con Mary | Please, join my International dress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete