Monday 18 May 2015

Summer Abs





I don't know about you but my holiday is in 3 weeks, 3 weeks!? my body is defo not ready for that yet!!

It's time to work my socks off for a few weeks.


Here is a short blog of some of my favourite exercises for you.


Grab yourself a yoga mat, because doing these on the carpet really can burn your knees and palms! These exercises are for both your bum, ab's and legs, these are my main focus points. 

A few of my favourites are:

plank for 30 seconds,
15 sit ups,
15 crunches
50 squats.
15 leg raises (each leg),
15 burpees,
30 seconds of vertical toe touches,
30 donkey kicks on each leg.


These exercises really make you feel the burn the next morning and sometimes instantly. Personally I like to feel this as It means it's  really working, some people like to stretch it out after a workout so that It doesn't hurt as much in the morning.


There is a channel on Youtube called Fitness Blender which is amazing, it's all free workouts that you can do In the comfort of your own home and boy do they burn. Some you need equipment for and others you just need your body.

 Here is the link to the page :FitnessBlender


My favourites from their page are:

10 Min Abs Workout -- At Home Abdominal and Oblique Exercises : 
http://youtu.be/1919eTCoESo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1919eTCoESo

This one is really good for toning your ab's and feeling the burn.

5 minute Butt and thigh workout for a bigger butt:

boy does this one hurt! ouch! each time I finish this one i say 'never again' but It's so worth it, after all you know what they say 'no pain, no gain!'

Also, I've switched from fizzy drinks and plain water to fruit water. I fill bottles with fruit and leave them in the fridge overnight. I will be blogging about that soon.

Thanks for reading! 

whats your favourite? let me know!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment